Emphasis On Safety
There is no compromise for safety at Colourful Tree Lopping. By strictly adhering to safety standards, we make sure that each project is devoid of risks and failure. Our team undergoes extensive training in safety and risk management and regularly audits adherence to safety policy. Training includes practical demonstration on equipment use and ensures competent supervision and assessment by qualified and experienced operators. Be it large or small, each project undergoes comprehensive site assessment for all possible risks and hazards.
Safety Conformance -It is a requirement under WH & S regulation that all staff are certified and adhere to safety protocols.
- PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Hard Hat and Ear Muffs
- Long Pants
- Steel Capped Boots
- Safety Glasses
- First aid
- Blue or White Card (General Safety Induction)
- Risk Assessment and their Control Measures
- Warning Signs and Hats
- MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets)
- These are information sheets on such things as fuel, oil, poison and how to use and store them safely.
- Emergency & Rescue Procedures
- These include Ariel rescue and procedures to follow in case of an accident or emergency that may arise.